Applications for JCAT (Joint Centralized Admission Test) will be submitted as:
- Candidates from all over the Pakistan and Foreign can apply.
- Candidates who are doing house job are not eligible to apply.
- Application Submission: Wednesday 11th September 2019 to Thursday 19th September 2019 (Single Fee)
- Late Fee (Double): Thursday, 26th September 2019.
- No Application after 26th.
- Exam: 6th October 2019.
- Fee is non-refundable
- Single Fee: 3,000/-
- Double Fee: 6,000/-
- Fee Submission: You can submit fee through Challan in NBP Anarkali Branch in favor of VC KEMU Lahore or make a bank draft in favor of VC KEMU Lahore Account No.: 3003251820
- Fill up the form, deposit the fee and submit the form along with educational documents.
- Submit in the office of Assistant Registrar by hand. If you cannot go by yourself send anyone else.
- Roll No. slips are issued on the spot.
- If you will send the documents by courier, you will get the slip on the day of examination.
- See Detailed post about preparation
- Order the books for home delivery all over Pakistan or the different countries.
- Always keep a photocopy of your roll number slip.
- If your roll number slip is misplaced before the exam; nothing to worry. You can visit the examination branch of KEMU before the exam and ask for a duplicate roll no. slip. (Don’t forget to take photographs with you). Last time they also issued duplicate roll number slips just before the exam outside the exam halls.
- The examination center is Punjab University Exam Halls Wahdat Road Lahore. (See on google maps). No any other center for the exam.
- You can retake the test in order to improve your previous scores. If God forbid, you fail to improve then your previous marks will remain valid.
- There is no negative marking.
- They ask for permanent PMDC. If your PMDC is expired, submit an application for renewal of PMDC in PMDC Office Islamabad or In PMDC suboffice Sheikh Zayed PGMI Lahore. A token is issued at that time. You can attach that token at the time of application. You can read the details here.
- Candidates doing house job are not eligible to apply.
- If you are doing FCPS training or any other post-grad degree and you want to apply for MS/MD/MDS; don’t do this because PMDC will not accept two degrees done within the same timeframe. If you leave your previous post-grad training, then you can surely go for this exam and onward induction.