RTMC (Research and Training Monitoring Cell) was created in 1991 with the primary objective of registered and monitored training of the post graduate candidates of various specialities, working in different parts of Pakistan and abroad.
Dates For submission for New Trainees
- It is submitted two times a year up-to i.e. 31st of January and 31st of July.
- Dates may be extended in some cases but for 7 to 10 days and CPSP notifies it on its official website.
Contact RTMC Section
- RTMC Email Account CPSP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 021 – 99266446 to 99266449 ,021 – 99266400 to 99266410, Ext. 324
How to Submit
- Visit https://cpsp.edu.pk/rtmc and Click FCPS II Training Registration Form (For new Trainees).
- This will lead you to link: http://18.104.22.168/onlinereg/rtmc-reg/preform.php?prog=fcps
Step-1 (Fill in details)
- Select Nationality
- Then FCPS-I Status whether passed or exempted.
- Enter the Enrollment Number.
- Confirm your email address and submit.
- A verification code will be sent to your confirmed email address.
- Enter the verification code to go on application form.
- You will be asked the basic information.
- In term section; enter the term in which you passed FCPS-I.
- Select your institute, Department and Supervisor Name.
- Enter the Joining date.
- In the end select the payment method and hit submit button.
- A pdf version of your form will be generated and sent to your email address.
- Submit the fee of 3000.
Important: In that pdf supervisor’s consent page is given. Get it signed from supervisor and head of your institution also.
- Scanned copy of form after your signature and signatures of supervisor and head of institution with stamps.
- Scan copy of Paid Challan/ Pay Order/ Demand Draft.
- One recent color photograph with clear identity and attested from front.
- Attested scan copy of valid PMDC registration certificate.
- Attested scan copy of FCPS part 1 result / exemption letter.
- Attested copy of appointment / placement order issued by institution’s administration department.
- Attested copy of letter of joining from the department.
- Attested Scan copy of MBBS/BDS degree.
- If there is any change in particulars please attach your written application.
- Details required:
No. of trainee registered with the proposed supervisor
No. of beds in the relevant unit
Faculty members in the unit, duly verified from the head of institute
- Before proceeding step-2 ensure that you have converted your all documents in PDF version and paid your fee.
- Enter your form Number and verification code. (Form number is given at right upper corner of the pdf; you received earlier).
- Upload all required documents in PDF format and submit.
Note: This application is valid for 4 months only. If rejected/ unaccepted it has to be resubmitted with registration fees.