Important: Please fill this form using a Laptop or computer. It would be much easier for you.
- Please visit the website: http://pgmi.edu.pk/
- Click on Register Now (if you are not already registered). Fill in the details i.e. CNIC, email, Phone Number correctly.
- You will receive an email containing your password and form number. (Check your inbox, spam or junk folder).
- The first step in the application form is “Applicant complete bio-data”. It is a simple form, fill it. The fields with an asterisk (*) are a must. Once you have filled the data, press the Save button and then press the Next button.
- Now fill in the Educational / Professional Examination details. Fill it carefully as aggregate will be calculated using these credentials. (MBBS/BDS academic marks: 70&, F.Sc: 15%, Matriculation: 15%)
- After filling press Save Educations and then press Next button.
- Now upload the relevant documents. These documents should be original.
- On the next step, you will be asked to give your preference. This is an important step. You can add a maximum of five preferences. You need to choose Program Head (i.e. Medicine and Allied, Surgery and Allied, Dentistry, General / Others). General / Other contains almost the specialties. Medicine and Surgery are divided into groups A and B. Don’t confuse these groups with CPSP RTMC groups this time.
- After adding the preferences and press the Next button.
- Now give the hospital preferences. Select Hospital, then unit and specialty. According to the system, you can add a maximum of five preferences. But I have tried adding a maximum of ten preferences. The important point is to try to ensure your preferences in the first five options. Hospitals or units which do not show up, may not have seats.
- After pressing the next button, a new tab will be opened automatically, containing your form in pdf format.
- Read that pdf carefully. If there is any change or mistake, correct can be made in the online form. Page II of the pdf contains a checklist of the documents you need to attach. Page III and IV contain the fee challan, you need to submit.
- After submitting the challan, go to the payment details option and upload challan/voucher scanned copy and further details. Press Save.
- The form filled/completed on the last day at 04:00 PM, 9th December 2019 will be considered the final submitted form. No changes would be possible after that.
- Submit your pdf application along with documents in hard form. The Application forms completed in all respect along with all the required documents should reach by the registered post or courier service by 12th December 2019. Send the filled application form along with all required documents to Deputy CEO Post Graduate Medical Institute Phase-IV near Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar Pakistan 091-9217456.
- For further queries contact IT consultant on the given email address [email protected] or Call for technical issue 0315-9676183 and for induction policy and other issues on 091-9217456.
The errors I have noticed in the system:
- While adding hospital preferences, according to the system you can add a maximum of five preferences. But I have added a maximum of ten preferences.
- Once the pdf is generated, one can change some information, change specialty and hospital preferences. This may cause trouble if the candidate submits the previous pdf by mistake.
- Specialty and Hospital preferences should have been asked on the same page for example if I want to do General Surgery in LRH, but want to do Plastic Surgery in KTH, etc.