GAT General (C) /Graduate assessment test is conducted by NTS (National Testing Service) for admissions in M.Phil. programmes of King Edward Medical University , Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad and different programmes of Dow University Karachi.
- It is conducted five to six times a year.
- Passing percentage is 50 %
- It is valid for two years.
- You can retake the test in order to improve the marks. In case you fail to improve, your previous scores remain valid.
Preparation: See details about preparation here
- Link: https://datacell.nts.org.pk/
- If you are a new candidate: Read this
i. How to Register: http://datacell.nts.org.pk/HowToRegister
ii. How to Apply: http://datacell.nts.org.pk/HowToApply